The Tee-tO-Bag Experience
This product is currently sold out.
(min. booking of 2 pax required)
That one tee that you no longer wear, but the sentimental value it holds keeps you from getting rid of it. Repurpose it into something new and useful for daily use – head down to our studio at National Design Centre with your preloved item to create a Tee Bag.
Due to the handmade nature of the products, slight imperfections may occur during the process. That is, after all, the true beauty of a handcrafted product.
- Conducted at our MAKE Studio (National Design Studio)
- All participants are required to bring their own t-shirts
- Design and assemble your tee bag in 1.5-2 hours
- Any questions? Feel free to chat with us or send us an email at email@example.com!
- We do not accept deposits for this experience.
An extension of _/\/\/\ake, _/\/\/\ake O is a circular initiative started to encourage consumers to give pre-loved products a fresh breath of life while closing the loop of excess production. Using off-cuts, repair and upcycling techniques, we introduce new methods to reduce waste and extend the lifespan of existing resources.
Read more about _/\/\/\ake O here.