Think about user’s digital-only experience
Before the Circuit Breaker, most of fashion label GINLEE Studio’s sales had been from its physical retail stores. When stores had to be closed, the GINLEE team had to quickly find ways to replicate the shopping experience customers appreciated in-store onto the digital platform.
- Offering free delivery and returns
- Resizing styles to fit “true to size”
- Showcasing women of varied body shapes and sizes in its online marketing campaigns so customers can better visualise how the styles might look on them
- Relying on videos to show how the clothes would “move”
- Creating a virtual walk through of its Raffles City shop